Following are the Terms of Service for each of these organizations and their respective website or websites. Your use of our websites indicate that you accept these terms.
If you do not accept these terms, please refrain from using any of our websites because they are all governed under similar Terms of Service policies.
- Simples & Worts / 1782Farm.com
- Captain Pollard’s Flintlock Farm / Flintlock Farm
- Roadstead Farms
In order for you to understand the aspects of our Terms of Service, we provide you with the following policy information for your review and mutual agreement.
Our websites are provided for our customers’ access to product, service and corporate brand and community information. In our on-line web stores some of our products are only available at our “brick & mortar” location (i.e. farm store) while others may only be available for purchase on-line.
We also provide ancillary web services referred to as “Software-as-a-Service” (SaaS) platforms for e-commerce transactions and Professionals’ Networked Community (PNC) moderated discussion threads, or “forums”.
We extend an invitation to all individuals to join our free community organizations which you may have an interest in.
You may not use your registration membership (or allow anyone else to use your registration membership) to post or transmit:
1. Content that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person. This includes language, information, or images.
2. Content that is threatening, defamatory or abusive, either between forum members or directed towards a moderator, or any of our employees or managers.
3. "Rants," "slams," or legal threats against any of our organizations or company.
4. Bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive comments.
5. Political or religious statements or commentary.
6. Off-topic comments not related to the community subjects of discussion.
7. Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law (such as copyright, trade secret, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
8. Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
9. Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation including chain letters, pyramid schemes, class action suits, or charitable appeals. This includes advertising links in signatures.
10. Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses," or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
11. Duplicate posts, spam messages, or posts repeated excessively on one or more boards.
12. Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
13. Personal phone numbers or addresses (to protect privacy).
14. Personal email addresses, private information such as social security numbers, or other contact information that is not your own, including, but not limited to Spectrum Arts LLC employee's email addresses.
15. Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the forum guidelines.
16. Any message that impersonates another person or affiliation with an entity.
In addition, our guidelines do not permit you to:
17. Intentionally violate any other applicable laws or regulations while accessing and using our websites.
18. Interfere in any way with our operations in our discussion forums or with a fellow user's message box, including but not limited to mail or "post" bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
19. Evading bans or suspensions or otherwise disregarding directions from discussion moderators or website administrators. Moderators may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words that violate these guidelines from posted messages, or ban your account for violating the above reasonable provisions. Please remember that you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password.
If you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us by contacting us directly at:
Support (at) 1782Farm (dot) com or RoadsteadFarms (at) gmail (dot) com.
If you believe that work belonging to you has been copied onto any of our websites without your permission, please notify by sending a written notification of claimed infringement to:
By mail: Copyright Agent c/o Spectrum Arts LLC 36 Sconset Circle Sandwich, MA 02563
By email: Support (at) 1782Farm (dot) com or RoadsteadFarms (at) gmail (dot) com
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification must include:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
* Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
* A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
USER PROFILE INFORMATION
We may refuse to grant you, and you may not use, a screen name or email address that is already being used by someone else, that impersonates another person, that belongs to another person (without that person's prior consent), that violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person, that is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or that we reject for any other reason, at our sole discretion.
In consideration of your use of our websites, you agree that all information provided in your profile is accurate, true, current, and complete. Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations may terminate your account if any of the information provided is found to be inaccurate, false, out of date, or incomplete.
MEMBER GENERATED CONTENT
The content found in any of our websites comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations make no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. Spectrum Arts, LLC Organizations are not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of of our moderators, management and employees of Spectrum Arts LLC. Users click-on and open these links, do so at their own risk!
Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations are not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members. Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations make no guaranty of the confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the site, or any web-site linked to the site, or otherwise in connection with the services and Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, confidential or trade-secret information.
If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to Support@1782Farm.com.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access our websites for Professionals’ Networked Community (PNC) platform discussions OR e-commerce sales transactions, unless the laws within your legal jurisdiction are higher than 18, and then, if this is the case, you must conform to your local regulations.
The official language of our websites is English.
Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations reserve the right to modify these guidelines at any time, effective upon posting of the modified guidelines on the forum.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The web services i.e. SaaS services that we provide are on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that the use of the service is at your sole risk. Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the service. Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations make no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of the service or site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of our SaaS and other web services, and terminate this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations, its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of our websites, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms of Service constitutes a binding agreement. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may result in account revocation and other legal action. These Terms of Service, the User Guidelines and related documents set forth herein constitute the entire agreement between you and Spectrum Arts LLC and governs your use of our websites superseding any prior agreements between you and Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, U.S.A., shall govern the Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and and Spectrum Arts LLC Organizations agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Worcester, Massachusetts, U.S.A.