Policies for Returns & Cancellations
On-Line Web Orders vs On-Farm (Brick & Mortar Store) Orders
Please be aware that we do not ship orders from our farm. However, we do use 3rd party shipping firms. They ship a very limited range of our products. The balance of our products are only available for on-farm pick-up during posted hours of operation or, by appointment.
Upfront Store Rules
Here are the store rules that we want you to be aware of, upfront and before you place your first order with us either from our website or in our farm store.
1.) Defective products may be returned for an in-store credit, or a product exchange.
2.) Any claims for damaged / defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received.
3.) All products which are returned for an in-store credit, or an exchange, must be in saleable condition.
4.) We will not accept any returns for live or dried plants, shrubs, trees, flowers, live or dried flower bouquets, etc.
5.) Product complaints must be tied to a legitimate defective product issue, and not associated with you having “changed your mind” which is called “buyer’s remorse”. We do not accept “buyer’s remorse” as a legitimate excuse for returning an order.
6.) We do not accept any product returns for size exchanges because all of our garments are made using a fully custom print-on-demand manufacturing process.
7.) Be prepared to send us a photo of any item which you feel is defective (i.e. products other than living plants, fresh or dried flower bouquets, etc.).
8.) For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. If you have accidentally submitted a wrong or old address, we cannot help you, unless we can find it, if it is returned to our custom manufacturer.
9.) Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
10.) Thank you for your understanding of our store rules!
Process To Follow to Return a Defective Product
If you have any issue with our products, packaging, or anything else on your sales order, please follow the 3-step process, below, and then contact us as soon as you are able to:
Step 1 – Document the nature and details of your issue, or problem.
Step 2 – Alert us by calling us by telephone and e-mail us, too, if possible.
Step 3 - Give us a day or two to respond. We’re small but we take all orders very seriously and we will return your call as soon as we can get to it.
Telephone: (978)456-8253 or Support@1782Farm.com.
Loyalty Program Rules:
- Our Simples & Worts loyalty program is open to those customers who are registered with us, Simples & Worts, in our Point-of-Sale (POS) system.
- Points are earned and redeemed by e-mail addresses which we have logged, in our Point-of-Sale (POS), system.
- Points may only be accumulated by making current purchases as of 2020.
- Points may only be redeemed from us and, otherwise, have no cash value.
- Points earned, or redeemed, do not apply to sales tax, nor shipping fees and costs.Points are not transferable.
- We hold the right to cancel an account at any time.
Policy for Event Cancellations
Cancellations for events will be honored for pre-purchased tickets for seminars, lectures, outdoor fairs, concerts, benefits, food events, etc. using the following prorated event ticket return schedule:
- A cancellation that is made three weeks, or more, before event will a full refund.
- If the cancellation is received within the two-week period before the upcoming event, you will receive a 75% refund return.
- If the cancellation is received within the one-week period before the upcoming event, it will receive a 50% refund return.
- If the cancellation is received within 3 days of the upcoming event, NO CANCELLATION will be provided, but you can assign your tickets to others and we will help the new individuals to register once they, or you let us know the names and contact information for the people involved.
Our corporate name is Spectrum Arts LLC and our EIN is #83-0738851. We conduct business via DBAs; Simples & Worts, 1782Farm.com, Flintlock Farm, Captain Pollard’s Flintlock Farm and Growers’ Depot USA.
Business Contact Information:
Simples & Worts™
Herbal Apothecary and Wellness Gifts
Rejuvenate ·Heal · Blossom
E-Mail: orders@1782Farm.com, support@1782Farm.com
327 Still River Road
Still River, MA 01467